Armitage Shanks Concept Sphere 45cm One Tap Hole Semi-Countertop Basin
Semi-countertop washbasin for use with design matched semi-countertop basin furniture units or countertops.
• Concept Sphere 45cm semi counter top washbasin, 1 tap hole with overflow (E7979)
• Countertop basin securing clips
• Countertop cutting template
• Overflow with single tap hole
• No chainstay
• Short projection
• Dimensions: 450mm length, 450mm projection, 165mm height
• Suitable for fixing to solid walls or timber frame
Optional taps and waste fittings can be supplied as follows:
• Sequential monobloc spray mixer tap (TAP-D-16X1)
• Single feed self closing basin tap supplied with cold and hot indices for either installation (TAP-C-10)
• Thermostatic mixing valve to control the mixed water outlet temperature (AC17-048)
• 32mm white plastic bottle trap (A10-LY)
• 32mm flush grated slotted waste chrome plated (C50156)
NB: Tap shown is for illustration purposes only and may differ from those offered as an option.
- About Delivery
In the vast majority of cases, ceramic products are delivered within 5 working days, often faster. Gentworks is partnered with several major distributors that have national coverage. We will source the products from a depot as close as possible to the specified delivery address. The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £10 per consignment. If you wish to check the delivery time to your area, please call 0345 202 4535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . The delivery times stated for this product are representative of what we achieve in 95% of cases for this specific product. If we have reason to believe that one or more of the items in your order will not be delivered within the stated time, we will contact you as soon as possible with a new delivery date, giving the option to cancel the order. Please note that we are unable to specify the time of day your order will be delivered and all goods must be signed for. At time of delivery, please check goods for damage in transit before signing for them in order to avoid disputes over when and where any damage was caused. All goods are checked thoroughly before despatch.
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague