Armitage Shanks Contour HygenIQ (S6119) - Concealed Trap Urinal Bowl
The Contour HygenIQ Urinal from Armitage Shanks is a wall mounted urinal in vitreous china for concealed flush and waste pipes.
Unique fin design reduces splashing by 90% reducing contamination on users clothes and surrounding washroom surfaces.
(Note: This urinal bowl can be supplied in a complete package for 1, 2 or 3 bowls, including cistern and flushpipes. Please see the 'Related Products' below for details.)
Pack Includes: 1 x Armitage Shanks Contour HygenIQ urinal bowl with spreader hole (Vitreous China - BS 3402)
Overall Dimensions: Height = 675mm Width = 405mm Projection from wall = 325mm
Optional Fixing Pack includes:
- 1 x Pair of Wall Hangers and Toggle Bolts
- 1 x HygenIQ plastic splash reducing waste
- 1 x Plastic Shallow Bottle Trap
Optional Flush Spreader:
- Rear entry for cisterns mounted behind wall or panels.
- About Delivery In the vast majority of cases, ceramic products are delivered within 5 working days, often faster. Gentworks is partnered with several major distributors that have national coverage. We will source the products from a depot as close as possible to the specified delivery address. The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £10 per consignment. If you wish to check the delivery time to your area, please call 0345 202 4535 or email email@example.com .The delivery times stated for this product are representative of what we achieve in 95% of cases for this specific product. If we have reason to believe that one or more of the items in your order will not be delivered within the stated time, we will contact you as soon as possible with a new delivery date, giving the option to cancel the order. Please note that we are unable to specify the time of day your order will be delivered and all goods must be signed for. At time of delivery, please check goods for damage in transit before signing for them in order to avoid disputes over when and where any damage was caused. All goods are checked thoroughly before despatch.
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague