DVS 2-in1 Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV3)
A highly advanced TMV3 approved thermostatic mixing valve for use in basin, shower, bidet and high pressure bathfill applications (above 1 bar).
The valve is designed to control the mixed water outlet temperature to within +/- 2oc regardless of fluctuations in the temperature and pressure of the hot and cold water supplies, and to shut the mixed water outlet instantly in case of hot or cold water failure*.
It incorporates a unique purpose-built adjuster key so that standard tools cannot be used by unauthorised persons to change the set outlet temperature. *Supply conditions must remain within limits stated.
Supplied with 2in1 connection fittings incorporating a single check valve to prevent cross flow, and disc type strainers, fitted upstream of the check valves, to prevent the valve becoming contaminated. A "dummy" valve blanking set is available (part no. HTEE 219 001) to be fitted in place of the valve body to enable the installer to flush out the system prior to commissioning.
- Fully approved by WRAS under the TMV3 scheme to the DO8 specification for basin, shower, bidet, and high pressure bath-fill applications
- Rapid thermostatic failsafe on either cold or hot supply failure protects the user from extreme temperature dangers
- Unique temperature adjuster tool prevents unauthorised tampering
- Provides extreme mixed water temperature stability under changing supply conditions
- Available in a vast selection of connection formats, including standard 15 and 22mm compression, 15/22mm universal compression
Factory temperature setting: 41-43c
Temperature setting range: 38-46c
Temperature, hot supply: 52-65c
Temperature, cold supply: 5-20c
Minimum hot to mix differential temperature: 10c
Temperature stability: +/- 2c
Working pressure, static: 16 bar max
Working pressure: 0.2-5 bar
Maximum pressure loss ratio: 10:1
Flow rate, minimum: 4 lpm
Flow rate @ 1 bar pressure loss: 21 lpm
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague