Cistermiser Easyflush "No touch" WC cistern valve.
There are 3 versions of the Easyflush. It's worth reading the Cistermiser leaflet but here is a summary:-Easyflush Wave: For use with a cisterns concealed behind a panel, a flush is activated by the user bringing their hand close to an infrared sensor. The dual flush mode enables the user to select either a part or full flush by the length of time their hand is in front of the sensor. For part flush the hand, is waved in front of the sensor for up to 1 second and for full flush over 1 second.EasyFlush Wave with Cistern Mounted Sensor: The same as above but supplied with a sensor designed to be fitted into the top or side of a close-coupled cistern rather than through a panel or wall.Easyflush Walkaway: THIS VRSION IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK For use with a concealed cistern, the Walkaway version is normally activated by the user standing up or leaving the cubicle. A part flush will be delivered if the user departs from the cubicle within 60 seconds and a full flush is delivered if the user has stayed in the cubicle for longer. The Walkaway can also be activated by the user in the same way as with the Wave model, so by placing a hand in front of the sensor.All models of Easyflush valve provide electronic flushing and filling of the WC. They are powered powered by 4 x 1.5V AA (LR6) batteries or a 5V DC mains adaptor which can be installed behind service panels. The battery option allows the Easyflush to be installed inside exposed cisterns. All Easyflush models require a minimum water pressure 0.5 BAR to operate.Pack Includes:- Hands free sensor operated WC cistern flush valve.- Sensor with Dual Flush mode for variable flush volumes (better water economy).- Mains or battery power options in same pack.- Walkaway sensor upgrade that automatically flushes WC if the user does not do so. Only suitable for concealed cistern installations.Options:- Side/Front Adaptor for use with side or front holed cisterns.
- Walkaway sensor, for concealed installations only.
- About Delivery Orders for flush controls are almost always despatched on an overnight service on the same working day if the order is received before 3:30pm. The products will be sent on the next working day if the order is made after then. Normal delivery to a UK mainland address via UPS couriers costs £10 (excluding VAT) per order, irrespective of quantity,For locations outside of the UK mainland, including UK islands and Ireland, delivery costs will vary depending upon the size and weight of the consignment. Please call 0345 202 4535 for a quote.
The delivery times stated for this product are representative of what we achieve in 95% of cases for this specific product. If we have reason to believe that one or more of the items in your order will not be delivered within the stated time, we will contact you as soon as possible with a new delivery date, giving the option to cancel the order. Please note that we are unable to specify the time of day your order will be delivered and all goods must be signed for.
- More Product Info
The Easyflush no touch dual flush WC cistern valve promotes best practice in water economy and hygiene in domestic and commercial washrooms. Easyflush is two valves in one: a lift/drop valve which empties the cistern and a float valve which controls refilling. It also includes an integral overflow pipe to prevent flooding. The compact single-piece unit is firmly located over the outlet by a bayonet-type locking device to simplify installation or removal for servicing.
- Easy to use
- No cross-contamination; hygienic
- Variable flush volumes; better water economy
- Flush (outlet) and fill (inlet) valves combined in one unit
- Sensor can be mains or battery powered
- Easy to install in retrofits or new installations
- Suitable for concealed or exposed cisterns
- WRAS approved product
- DDA compliant
- BREEAM Wat 01 compatible product
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague