TWIN PACK - 1x Bottle Filler and 1x Bubbler Tap Drinking Fountains
A SAFER WAY OF PROVIDING BOTH BUBBLER TAP AND BOTTLE FILLING OPTIONS
This “twin pack” of drinking fountains recognises the demand for both bubbler and bottle filling solutions at a lower price than the models designed for dual function (e.g. GW-951), without compromising safety.
• Smooth rounded design
• Ideal for high-traffic locations
• 1.5mm thick grade 304 satin stainless steel
• Raised landing area around bubbler tap
• 32mm waste outlet supplied
• Under-shroud and base plate to protection water connections
• Integral splashback
• Side positioned tap
• Suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
• Ideal for schools and public amenities
Since Gentworks started selling drinking fountains back in 2007, we have refused to supply a drinking fountain with two dispenser types because of multiple reports of accidents. Users leaning over to use the bubbler can be hurt when raising their heads if the swan-neck bottle filler is in close proximity. In most cases, these accidents have been reported by schools and perhaps they are caused by boisterous behaviour as much as by the design of the drinking fountain installed.
Both units come with appropriate wall mounting brackets and are manufactured in one piece from grade 304 stainless steel. They features a 215mm deep under-shroud and a removable baseplate which allow the water inlet and waste connections to be "through-wall" or from underneath. For ease of use, the dispenser is situated to one side, on a raised landing area. The integrated splashback provides for ease of cleaning.
Please note that while these stainless steel drinking fountains are suitable for outside installation, they will need to be isolated and drained down during periods of freezing weather to prevent damage to the valves and pipework.
Both drinking fountains are supplied with wall brackets, security screw removal key, 32mm grated waste fitting and water inlet fitting to suit 15mm diameter pipework. One unit is supplied with a bottle filling swan-neck spout and the other a chrome plated brass shielded WRAS approved bubbler.
Depth: 360mm (projection from wall)
Height: 290mm (including 75mm high rear upturn but excluding bubbler)
Recommended mounting heights: Top of front Apron to finished floor; Junior 762mm, Adult 915mm
Drinking fountains with bubblers provide a jet of water to the user under normal mains pressure.
WRAS approved bubbler tap: chrome press button drinking water bubbler valve (tap), product approved in accordance with UK water regulations.
Bottle / Cup filler: self-closing push button valve fitted with a 255mm high, chrome plated, fixed brass swan-neck spout. Water only flows whilst the button is depressed.
Optional but recommended is our Mains water connection kit designed for aiding the connection of drinking fountains to a mains water supply pipe. Protects the drinking fountain by preventing the maximum pressure rating being exceeded. Double check valve prevents backward flow of liquid.
- About Delivery Orders for drinking fountains are generally despatched on the same working day if the order is received before noon, or next day if it reaches us after noon. Normal delivery to a UK mainland address costs £10 (excluding VAT) per consignment, irrespective of quantity, and typically takes 3 days from date of despatch. For an additional amount (excl. VAT), a 'rush' delivery option is available on a specialist carrier service targeted at delivering before 1pm on the next working day after despatch.If a bottle/cup filler is required, this needs to be fitted before despatch so please allow 1 additional working day to the delivery times given above.For locations outside of the UK mainland, including UK islands and Ireland, delivery costs will vary depending upon the size and weight of the consignment. Please call 0345 202 4535 for a quote.
The delivery times stated for this product are representative of what we achieve in 95% of cases for this specific product. If we have reason to believe that one or more of the items in your order will not be delivered within the stated time, we will contact you as soon as possible with a new delivery date, giving the option to cancel the order. Please note that we are unable to specify the time of day your order will be delivered and all goods must be signed for. At time of delivery, please check goods for damage in transit before signing for them in order to avoid disputes over when and where any damage was caused. All goods are checked thoroughly before leaving the warehouse.
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague