Phlexicare Doc-M Pack - Complete - Close Coupled
This pack contains everything you need to ensure FULL compliance with BOTH the Building Regulations Approved Document M 2004 edition and British Standard BS8300 for a Wheelchair accessible Unisex WC.
This pack is supplied with a close coupled cistern and with an option of white or blue grab rails & toilet seat.
The pack comprises:
- Raised height WC pan 480mm to top of seat.
- Close Coupled cistern with screw down lid and large spatulate lever.
- Toilet seat with stabilising buffers and stainless steel hinges.
- Hand rinse basin with handed tap holes to enable tap to be located on side nearest to the WC.
- 1 x Integrated TMV3 Thermostatic Basin Mixer Tap plus hole stopper for unused side of basin.
- 1 x Drop-Down Rail
- 4 x 600mm standard grab rails with slip resistant grip.
- Adjustable Waste hanger bracket for additional Basin support.
- Shelves: 1 large and 1 small acrylic capped ABS shelves with drainage slots & stainless steel supports.
- Accessories consisting of: Automatic hand drier and dispensers for soap, paper towels and toilet tissue.
- Audio/Visual Alarm with red pull cord which incorporates the two red 50mm bangles and re-set cord required.
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague