Safety Eye / Face Wash, Polypropylene Bowl, Wall Mounted
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY FOR STANDARD £10 CHARGE
Model SW-EYE-420 is a wall mounted emergency eye-wash station, with a polypropylene bow and dual aerated jets. The manufacturer, Bocchi Safework, is an internationally renowned supplier of safety shower and eye-wash products. The stay-open 1/2" ball valve is operated by a lateral lever and the unit is manufactured in zinc galvanised steel with a green epoxy paint finish, All connecting parts are chrome-plated brass. Test ratings are compliant to the applicable sections of ANSI Z358.1-2014 and other international standards.
- High water flow at low pressure
- in-line strainer to prevent particles being sprayed into eyes
- Robustly manufactured in Italy using zinc galvanised steel, coated with green (RAL 6029) epoxy powder.
- Connecting parts in chrome-plated brass
- CE conformity. Meets, or exceeds, main international standards, including ANSI Z358.1-2014
- Compliant vertical signage included
- Suitable for factories, workshops, labs etc.
- Replacement parts readily available, if ever required.
- Bowl: 260mm diameter in green polypropylene
- Water flow: 14 litres/minute (min 1.5—max 5 bar) ±10%
- Water supply connection: 1/2” female threaded inlet
- Waste water connection: 1+1/4” female threaded outlet
- Valve: 1/2" chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve
- Dual arms and sprayheads: made from chrome-plated brass with chain linked dust covers
- Valve activation: stainless steel push lever
- About Delivery Orders for this Bochii SafeWork® model are generally despatched on the same working day if the order is received before 3pm, or next day if it reaches us after then. Normal delivery to a UK mainland address costs £10 (excluding VAT) per consignment, irrespective of quantity, and typically takes 1 working day from date of despatch.For locations outside of the UK mainland, including UK islands and Ireland, delivery costs will vary depending upon the size and weight of the consignment. Please call 0345 202 4535 for a quote.
The delivery times stated for this product are representative of what we achieve in 95% of cases for this specific product. If we have reason to believe that one or more of the items in your order will not be delivered within the stated time, we will contact you as soon as possible with a new delivery date, giving the option to cancel the order. Please note that we are unable to specify the time of day your order will be delivered and all goods must be signed for. At time of delivery, please check goods for damage in transit before signing for them in order to avoid disputes over when and where any damage was caused. All goods are checked thoroughly before leaving the warehouse.
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague