Safety Eye / Face Wash, Stainless Steel Bowl, Pedestal, Hand / Foot Control
Model SW-EYE-340-HFC is a pedestal mounted emergency eye/face wash, with a stainless steel bowl and dual aerated jets. The stay-open 1/2" ball valve is operated by using the lateral lever or foot pedal The unit is manufactured in zinc galvanised steel with a green epoxy paint finish. All connecting parts are chrome-plated brass. Test ratings are compliant to the applicable sections of ANSI Z358.1-2014 and other international standards.
- High water flow at low pressure
- In-line strainer to prevent particles being sprayed into eyes
- Robustly manufactured in Italy using zinc galvanised steel, coated with green (RAL 6029) epoxy powder.
- Connecting parts in chrome-plated brass
- Floor mounting made from zinc galvanised steel
- CE conformity. Meets, or exceeds, main international standards, including ANSI Z358.1-2014
- Compliant vertical signage included
- Suitable for factories, workshops, labs etc.
- Replacement parts readily available, if ever required.
- Bowl: 260mm diameter in stainless steel
- Water flow: 14 litres/minute (min 1.5—max 5 bar) ±10%
- Water supply connection: 1/2” female threaded inlet
- Waste water connection: 1+1/4” female threaded outlet
- Valve: 1/2" chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve
- Dual arms and sprayheads: made from chrome-plated brass with chain linked dust covers
- Valve activation: stainless steel push lever or foot control
- About Delivery Orders for Bochii SafeWork® products are generally despatched on the same working day if the order is received before noon, or next day if it reaches us after noon. Normal delivery to a UK mainland address costs £10 (excluding VAT) per consignment, irrespective of quantity, and typically takes 3 to 5 days from date of despatch.For locations outside of the UK mainland, including UK islands and Ireland, delivery costs will vary depending upon the size and weight of the consignment. Please call 0345 202 4535 for a quote.
The delivery times stated for this product are representative of what we achieve in 95% of cases for this specific product. If we have reason to believe that one or more of the items in your order will not be delivered within the stated time, we will contact you as soon as possible with a new delivery date, giving the option to cancel the order. Please note that we are unable to specify the time of day your order will be delivered and all goods must be signed for. At time of delivery, please check goods for damage in transit before signing for them in order to avoid disputes over when and where any damage was caused. All goods are checked thoroughly before leaving the warehouse.
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague