We’re experiencing high demand on these products at the moment - current production and delivery time is around 7-10 working days.VR Range Wall-Hung Urinal Troughs - 5 standard sizes, made from 1.5mm thick stainless steelProjection from wall = 280mm Height = 585mmStandard lengths = 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2100mm, 2400mmThe new Vandal Resistant model, introduced in July'17, offers the robustness of 1.5mm thick Grade 304 stainless steel, and at a lower price than its predecessor. Standard top-entry models are finished to order in the UK and can typically be delivered in 10 to 12 Working days. This model is manufactured in the UK as a one piece unit from grade 304 austenitic stainless steel, 1.5mm thick, with a smooth satin polished non-reflective surface. A stainless steel box conceals the horizontal sparge pipes to discourage tampering. For additional cost, the urinal can be configured for rear entry of the downpipe, thus allowing the cistern and downpipe to be hidden behind panels or a stud wall. There are also options to upgrade to a stainless steel cistern, downpipe cover and trap cover to add further vandal resistance.
The urinals are supplied with combination ends suitable for either exposed or side-wall applications. Each urinal comes with a stainless steel downpipe, downpipe clips and stainless steel fixing screws.
Custom lengths and L-shapes are also available, by calling 0345 202 4535 for a quotePack Includes:
- Urinal Trough- 38mm (1.5") Centre Waste Outlet
- Plastic Cistern and Auto Siphon (upgradeable to stainless steel cistern)
- Downpipe and sparge pipe- Fittings
- Fixing screwsPLEASE NOTE: JULY/AUGUST IS OUR BUSIEST TIME OF YEAR. Please order early as delivery times may extend if demand for this product, particularly for use in school projects, exceeds our stock levels and production capacity. Of course, if we assess that the delivery times stated here cannot be met, we'll let you know within a few working hours of your order being placed and give the option to cancel .
- About Delivery Delivery
We can usually offer a 3 to 5 working days delivery time on standard top-inlet, plastic cistern models for standard lengths, otherwise standard lengths are delivered in 7 to 10 working days, Customised versions (e.g. 3000mm length) and those with add-ons (e.g. stainless steel downpipe cover) are typically delivered in within 10 working days.
The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £10 per consignment. For locations outside of the UK mainland, including UK islands and Ireland, delivery costs will vary depending upon the size and weight of the consignment. Delivery may also take longer. Please call 0845 202 4535 for a quote and further information.
- Options Waste Outlet LocationStandard models up to including 2100mm length have centre waste. For 2400mm, there is a choice of a left or right (when facing the trough) waste.Rear-EntryIf the cistern is to be concealed behind panels or a wall, the water connection to the urinal can be specified to enter from the rear of the trough. If "rear-entry" is not specified, a top-entry version of the urinal will be supplied for use with a cistern fixed directly above, not behind, the urinal.Marnic Water WatchWater regulations require that urinals are fitted with a mechanical or electronic device to restrict flushing. Standard urinal cisterns flush as soon as they are full. The Marnic Water Watch controls the flow of water into the cistern, using a Passive Infra Red sensor to detect when someone has approached a bank of urinals. It then starts an electronic timer to initiate a flush after the number of minutes you have chosen, typically 20 minutes. If nobody approaches the urinals, for example at night or over the weekend, a 'hygiene flush' will be initiated, generally after 12 hours of inactivity. This feature is important to prevent odours on a Monday morning, for example. Click here for a wider choice of flush controllers suitable for urinal troughs, including mains powered models.Upgrade to Stainless Steel CisternMore than 95% of urinal trough buyers choose the plastic cistern supplied as standard. However, a high quality and robust stainless steel cistern is available for an additional cost. This cistern is manufactured in 1 piece, without joints or crevices from 304 grade stainless steel, with all surfaces polished to a satin finish. It comes complete with a removable lid held in position by security type screws and all standard fittings, including a petcock valve.Dimensions are : height = 322mm, width = 484mm, projection from wall = 165mm (max)Downpipe CoverFor additional vandal resistance, a stainless steel downpipe cover can be provided to protect the supply pipe from the cistern to the urinal. This can only be used with a stainless steel cistern (see option above).Trap CoverTo protect the trap and waste pipe, a stainless steel trap cover can be supplied.
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague