GRP Wash Troughs
- Description We’re experiencing high demand on these products at the moment - current production and delivery time is around 6-7 WEEKS for a single unit, for multiple units – please callProjection from wall = 429mm Height = 295mmInternal Bowl Depth = 170mm Material Thickness = 9mm• Available in 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm lengths
• White or Granite finish
• Tap ledge for deck mounted taps
• Supplied with or without tap holes
• Lightweight and extremely durable
• Includes wall fixing brackets• Smooth gel-Coat finish
• Central 2” BSP wasteUsually available from stock and manufactured in Glass Fibre Reinforced Polyester Resin (the same material as often used for boat hulls), this wash trough has a smooth gel-coat finish that is resistant to staining and damage. Its smooth design enables easy cleaning without the requirement for strong cleaning products. The Gentworks GRP wash troughs are ideal for use in washrooms where aesthetics are important. They are particularly popular in the education sector and for modular buildings. Available in 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mmlengths.Pack Includes:
- wash trough- 2" BSP waste outlet fitting- 2 x Handed wall brackets
(Image of white model is 1200mm length and grey granite is 1500mm length. Taps are not included and are shown for illustrative purposes only.)
- About Delivery
All Gentworks “GRP” wash troughs are made to order and are usually delivered in 4 to 5 working days but please contact us if you need them faster. Custom colours are generally delivered within 15 working days. The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £10 per consignment. For locations outside of the UK mainland, including UK islands and Ireland, delivery costs will vary depending upon the size and weight of the consignment. Delivery may also take longer. Please call 0345 202 4535 for a quote and further information.
The delivery times stated for this product are representative of what we achieve in 95% of cases for this specific product. If we have reason to believe that one or more of the items in your order will not be delivered within the stated time, we will contact you as soon as possible with a new delivery date. Please note that we are unable to specify the time of day your order will be delivered and all goods must be signed for. At time of delivery, please check goods for damage in transit before signing for them in order to avoid disputes over when and where any damage was caused. All goods are checked thoroughly before leaving the warehouse.
Please take care in selecting the options you require. These wash troughs are made to order and we regret that no order cancellations can be accepted once configuration to customer specifications has commenced.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV3): For premixing hot and cold water to a consistent comfortable temperature, a TMV3 valve is required. It is also recommended for wash troughs with both cold and hot taps, to help prevent scalding. As an option, a 2-in-1 TMV3 from Dart Valley Systems can be supplied. Click here for details.
Number of Tap Stations (users): This allows us to calculate the appropriate locations where tap holes are to be drilled, if they are required.
Tap Hole Type: There is a choice of tap hole configurations to fit standard tap singles and pairs plus monobloc mixer taps. If "Tap holes to match taps chosen below" is selected, then holes will be drilled to meet the standard configuration for the quantity and type of taps selected in the Include taps option.
Click here if you would like to read more detail on standard tap hole configurations.
If you require a tap hole configuration not shown as an option, please select "Special requirement". Then provide a specification in the Tap Holes - Special Requirement text box. Alternatively, please call us on 0345 202 4535 to discuss.
Include taps with appropriate tap holes: Click here to view more details on the taps offered. There are options to include a popular tap style with your order, configured appropriately for the length of wash trough and number of users. All of the taps are robust and designed for heavy use. Tap holes will be drilled to match the standard configuration for the chosen tap style and quantity, unless a Tap Holes - Special Requirement has been specified.
Standard colours: White, Black Granite or Grey Granite (custom colours are available, please contact us for a quote).
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague