DVS Individual Urinal Sensor - Direct Flush - 2 bowls
This individual operation urinal control system is designed to flush a single urinal directly from the mains water supply. No cistern is required. The urinal is flushed when the user walks away. The units are extremely versatile in their operation and we have found them to be very reliable indeed. The design and manufacturing quality are excellent. The installation process is a little more demanding than for some competitive products but that extra time is well spent to ensure the system works as required and continues to do so. Moreover, variable settings allow adjustable time delays between flushing, providing maximum efficiency and savings.
- 1 x Urinal control system box with built-in power supply
- 2 x Passive infra-red sensor with 50mm diameter stainless steel bezel suitable fo 50mm thick wall boards / panels. Thread extenders are available as additional cost option.
- 2 x Solenoid valves
- 2 x 3 metre cables
- Spade connectors
- About Delivery Orders for flush controls are almost always despatched on an overnight service on the same working day if the order is received before 3:30pm. The products will be sent on the next working day if the order is made after then. Normal delivery to a UK mainland address via UPS couriers costs £10 (excluding VAT) per order, irrespective of quantity,For locations outside of the UK mainland, including UK islands and Ireland, delivery costs will vary depending upon the size and weight of the consignment. Please call 0345 202 4535 for a quote.
The delivery times stated for this product are representative of what we achieve in 95% of cases for this specific product. If we have reason to believe that one or more of the items in your order will not be delivered within the stated time, we will contact you as soon as possible with a new delivery date, giving the option to cancel the order. Please note that we are unable to specify the time of day your order will be delivered and all goods must be signed for.
Low-Pressure Kit: If water pressure is below 0.5 BAR, the model with the "low pressure kit", including a 7.1mm valve, should be selected below.
Air Break (back-flow preventer): Required to comply with water regulations to prevent contamination of mains water supply.
Isolators and Filters: These are standard plumbing fittings but can be added as an option for convenience. It is recommended that an isolation valve is fitted either side of the solenoid valve. If the water flow through the solenoid valve is too fast spillage from the air break may result. To remedy this, the isolation valve after the solenoid valve should be adjusted to reduce the flow. Restricting the flow using the isolation valve before the solenoid valve may cause the soelnoid valve to operate incorrectly. It is also recommended that a Y-filter is fitted before the solenoid valve to prevent debris from constricting the flow through the solenoid valve or urinal spreader.
Sensor Thread Extenders: Brass thread extenders are available to suit different wall thickness.
If a thread extender is required please select from the options below (100mm, 150mm and 250mm available.)
- More Product Info
- Flushes when user walks away from urinal
- Up to 80% savings on water costs
- Extremely reliable, low maintenance
- 2 year guarantee
- Low power consumption
- Solenoid valve included
- Includes power PSU
- Adjustable delay time
- Janitorial flush (After 12 Hours of non-use)
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague