Cistermiser Direct Flush 'Discreet' PIR Urinal Control
The 'Discreet' version of the Cistermiser Direct Flush incorporates valve, power options and sensor for duct mounting. An 'accessible' version is also available. Gentworks recommends that this unit is only installed by experienced plumbers or similar contactors because dynamic water pressure needs to be at a satisfactory level to enable them to perform to specification.
The Cistermiser Direct Flush Infrared Sensor Controlled Urinal Valve is a simple economic solution to ensure urinal hygiene and water economy. It provides automatic flushing of the
individual urinal after use ensuring the highest level of hygiene from the minimum volume of water directly from the mains water supply. Direct Flush removes the need for the auto-flush cistern and associated plumbing used in traditional urinal installations which flush all urinals regardless of usage.
Not suitable for exposed pipework installations
Pack Includes :
- Battery or Mains options in same kit .
- Infra-red Sensor
See the 'More Product Info' tab for additional information and a list of product features
- About Delivery Orders for flush controls are almost always despatched on an overnight service on the same working day if the order is received before 3:30pm. The products will be sent on the next working day if the order is made after then. Normal delivery to a UK mainland address via UPS couriers costs £10 (excluding VAT) per order, irrespective of quantity,For locations outside of the UK mainland, including UK islands and Ireland, delivery costs will vary depending upon the size and weight of the consignment. Please call 0345 202 4535 for a quote.
The delivery times stated for this product are representative of what we achieve in 95% of cases for this specific product. If we have reason to believe that one or more of the items in your order will not be delivered within the stated time, we will contact you as soon as possible with a new delivery date, giving the option to cancel the order. Please note that we are unable to specify the time of day your order will be delivered and all goods must be signed for.
- More Product Info
How it operates
The Direct Flush infrared sensor detects the user at the urinal bowl, flushing once the user departs. If a user is detected whilst flushing, the flush is automatically arrested to prevent splashing. The flush duration is adjustable which ensures that only the minimum water necessary is used. If there has been no use of the urinal for 12 hours the Direct Flush automatically runs a hygiene flush. Direct Flush includes an integral DC connector (air gap) enabling the installer to link it directly to the mains water supply. This allows fluid category 5 back-siphonage protection, without the need for any additional backflow prevention or check valves. Direct Flush can be powered by either mains or batteries with both options included in the standard kit. Where batteries are fitted the Direct Flush provides a low battery warning indicator.
- No cistern required
- Flushes urinal bowl after each use
- Vandal resistant - valve totally concealed
- Hygiene flush for periods of non-use
- Adjustable flush duration
- Flush arrest function
- Multiple and flexible installation options
- Mains and battery powered options included
- Compatible with siphonic urinal traps
- Ensures compliance with Water Regulations
- On DEFRA's ECA Water Technology List. Cost tax deductible.
- WRAS Approved product.
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague