Drinking Fountain - Wall Mounted Stainless Steel with Undershroud and Bubbler Valve Tap
• Smooth rounded design
• 1.5mm thick grade 304 satin stainless steel
• Raised landing area around bubbler tap
• WRAS approved bubbler (tap) supplied as standard
• 32mm waste outlet supplied
• Under-shroud provides protection for water connections
• Integral splashback
• Side positioned bubbler for optimum flow trajectory
• Suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
• Ideal for schools and public amenities
This robustly made wall mounted drinking fountain is constructed from 1.5mm thick satin polished stainless steel. It can be installed for adult or junior height.
For safety purposes, the unit features a smooth rounded shape, avoiding sharp corners which could cause injury to the user.
This model comes with appropriate wall mounting brackets and is manufactured in one piece from grade 304 stainless steel. It features a 215mm deep under-shroud and a removable baseplate which allow the water inlet and waste connections to be concealed. The baseplate can be left unfitted if through-wall inlet and outlet connections are not possible.
For ease of use, the bubbler valve is situated to one side, on a raised landing area and features a shielded outlet nozzle. The integrated splashback provides for ease of cleaning.
This stainless steel drinking fountain is suitable for outside installation but will need to be isolated and drained down during periods of freezing weather to prevent damage to the valve and pipework.
Supplied with wall bracket, security screw removal key, 32mm grated waste fitting and a chrome plated brass shielded bubbler complete with water inlet fitting to suit 15mm diameter pipework.
Depth: 360mm (projection from wall)
Height: 290mm (including 75mm high rear upturn but excluding bubbler)
Recommended mounting heights: Top of front Apron to finished floor; Junior 762mm, Adult 915mm
Drinking fountains with bubblers provide a jet of water to the user under normal mains pressure which does not need a cup or drinking vessel.
WRAS approved bubbler tap, supplied as standard with the drinking fountain a chrome press button drinking water bubbler valve (tap) approved product in accordance with UK water regulations.
NSF approved bubbler tap, heavy duty shielded chrome press button drinking water bubbler valve (tap) with easily replaceable self-contained Pro-Flo™ cartridge. Product is certified to NSF/ANSI 372. If you require this option please select the dispenser type above.
Bottle / Cup filler: self-closing push button valve fitted with a 255mm high, chrome plated, fixed brass swan-neck spout. Water only flows whilst the button is depressed. For safety reasons, glass/bottle fillers are not designed to withstand heavy impact and should only be installed in areas with supervision or low risk of vandalism. If you require this option please select the dispenser type above.
Optional but recommended is our Mains water connection kit designed for aiding the connection of drinking fountains to a mains water supply pipe. Protects the drinking fountain by preventing the maximum pressure rating being exceeded. Double check valve prevents backward flow of liquid.
- About Delivery Orders for drinking fountains are generally despatched on the same working day if the order is received before noon, or next day if it reaches us after noon. Normal delivery to a UK mainland address costs £10 (excluding VAT) per consignment, irrespective of quantity, and typically takes 3 days from date of despatch. For an additional amount (excl. VAT), a 'rush' delivery option is available on a specialist carrier service targeted at delivering before 1pm on the next working day after despatch.If a bottle/cup filler is required, this needs to be fitted before despatch so please allow 1 additional working day to the delivery times given above.For locations outside of the UK mainland, including UK islands and Ireland, delivery costs will vary depending upon the size and weight of the consignment. Please call 0345 202 4535 for a quote.
The delivery times stated for this product are representative of what we achieve in 95% of cases for this specific product. If we have reason to believe that one or more of the items in your order will not be delivered within the stated time, we will contact you as soon as possible with a new delivery date, giving the option to cancel the order. Please note that we are unable to specify the time of day your order will be delivered and all goods must be signed for. At time of delivery, please check goods for damage in transit before signing for them in order to avoid disputes over when and where any damage was caused. All goods are checked thoroughly before leaving the warehouse.
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague