Armitage Shanks S6984 Doc-M pack - Standard Pack - Low level WC - Left Hand Corner Pack
A low cost Doc-M pack for left hand corner arrangement. Local Authority LANTAC approved.
This is a basic Doc-M pack suitable for use only when refurbishing existing installations. Further items may be necessary to fully comply with Doc-M requirements..
- Raised height WC Pan (480mm)
- Spacer box with access panel.
- Low Level Cistern with spatulate lever operation and flush bend components.
- Single flap seat (no lid).
- Hand rinse basin with single right hand taphole.
- 1¼" strainer waste and plastic bottle trap.
- Lever operated spray mixer tap. (A TMV3 Thermostatic valve is available as an accessory item.)
- 32mm chromed grated basin waste (a chrome plated plastic bottle trap is available as an accessory item.)
- 6 piece 35mm diameter grab rail set comprising: Hinged Support Rail. WC Back Rest rail and pad and 4 x grab rails
- semi recessed toilet roll holder.
Available with white, blue or grey rails & seat.
Further items may be necessary to fully comply with Doc-M requirements.
- About Delivery
In the vast majority of cases, ceramic products are delivered within 5 working days, often faster. Gentworks is partnered with several major distributors that have national coverage. We will source the products from a depot as close as possible to the specified delivery address. The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £10 per consignment. If you wish to check the delivery time to your area, please call 0345 202 4535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .The delivery times stated for this product are representative of what we achieve in 95% of cases for this specific product. If we have reason to believe that one or more of the items in your order will not be delivered within the stated time, we will contact you as soon as possible with a new delivery date, giving the option to cancel the order. Please note that we are unable to specify the time of day your order will be delivered and all goods must be signed for. At time of delivery, please check goods for damage in transit before signing for them in order to avoid disputes over when and where any damage was caused. All goods are checked thoroughly before despatch.
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague