GW6-15 Hybrid Waterless Urinal System
A smaller version of the long-established GW6 cartridge, the GW6-15 is designed to fit urinals that take a 1.5" BSP waste outlet. It has been thoroughly tested at customer sites and in the laboratory, with many refinements being made since its introduction in 2017. The GW6-15 allows odour-free operation in waterless urinals as well as those being flushed, even if only once per week. It also works with normal flush frequencies but the main purpose of the cartridge is usually to save water, and therefore reduce carbon footprint. The GW6-15 is also ideal for use in sinks and drinking fountains in cases where an alternative to a u-bend is desired.
A special silicone formula used in production of the dual "skirt" valves gives good tolerance of common cleaning chemicals within the pH range of 4 to 10. Typical life is 6 to 12 months but harsher cleaning products may reduce this.
- GW6-15 valve core cartridge with dual chemical-resistant silicone skirts
- waste outlet BSP 1.5", 80mm tail with thread break at 50mm
- backnut and washer
- typically lasts 6 to 12 months
- no chemical sealant required
- unique and patented 'dual skirt' valve to prevent odours
- unique and patented 'snorkel valve' to adjust for pressure and increase drainage rate
- tolerant of common cleaning chemicals
- tolerant of sluicing or flushing to help keep waste pipes clear - drainage rate of over 9 litres/min
- can be used as waterless or with flushing (no trap or u-bend required)
- relatively small disposable component and long life reduces impact on landfill
- extensively tested in the field and in the laboratory (see test results in PDF)
- About Delivery Orders for waterless urinal cartridges are almost always despatched on the same working day if the order is received before 3pm. The products will be sent on the next working day if the order is made after that time. Normal delivery to a UK mainland address via UPS couriers costs £10 (excluding VAT) per order, irrespective of quantity, Delivery is typically on the next working day after despatch.For locations outside of the UK mainland, including UK islands and Ireland, delivery costs will vary depending upon the size and weight of the consignment. Please call 0345 202 4535 for a quote.
The delivery times stated for this product are representative of what we achieve in 95% of cases for this specific product. If we have reason to believe that one or more of the items in your order will not be delivered within the stated time, we will contact you as soon as possible with a new delivery date, giving the option to cancel the order. Please note that we are unable to specify the time of day your order will be delivered and all goods must be signed for.
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague