Gentworks Low Flush Urinal Cistern Timer (1 to 15 hour)
- Description The Low Flush (FCV01) is made for use in conjunction with the Gentworks Urinal Maintenance Device or similar urinal sleeves/inserts. Together, these products allow urinal flushing to be reduced to every 4 to 12 hours without compromising hygiene, causing bad odours or increasing maintenance costs. For more details on this method of urinal water saving, please click here to go to the relevant section of the Gentworks website www.waterlessurinals.co.uk .The FCV01 can also be used where very low flush frequency is required.Includes:
- flush controller box to affix to wall
- solenoid valve for connection to water supply
- 6v lithium battery (ref D058) or power transformer depending on chosen option.
- leads for connecting the various componentsFeatures:
- typical savings of 95% on water costs
- flush frequency can be set between 1 and 15 hours in 1 hour increments.
- extremely reliable and low maintenance
- very low power consumption - typical battery life of 5 years (battery model)
- single valve output
- valve open button
- adjustable cistern fill time (15 mins 45 sec max) in 15 second intervals.
- box style may vary from illustration.- transformer to connect to mains electricity supply (mains model)
- About Delivery Orders for flush controls are almost always despatched on an overnight service on the same working day if the order is received before 3:30pm. The products will be sent on the next working day if the order is made after then. Normal delivery to a UK mainland address via UPS couriers costs £10 (excluding VAT) per order, irrespective of quantity,For locations outside of the UK mainland, including UK islands and Ireland, delivery costs will vary depending upon the size and weight of the consignment. Please call 0345 202 4535 for a quote.
The delivery times stated for this product are representative of what we achieve in 95% of cases for this specific product. If we have reason to believe that one or more of the items in your order will not be delivered within the stated time, we will contact you as soon as possible with a new delivery date, giving the option to cancel the order. Please note that we are unable to specify the time of day your order will be delivered and all goods must be signed for.
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague