Marnic Water Watch - PIR Urinal Flush Controller
- Description A wide-angle PIR sensor manufactured by Marnic Technologies, in an enamel painted steel case. Many thousands of this inexpensive, yet high-quality, controller have been supplied to Gentworks customers. They are very popular with schools and local authority sites as well as pubs, offices and factories.
Can be calibrated to flush up to 4 times per hour but we recommend it is set to flush 20 minutes after the sensor detects a user, therefore a maximum of 3 times per hour. If no user is detected (e.g. over weekends), there is a choice of flushing after 12 or 24 hours.
The solenoid can be installed on either vertical or horizontal pipe. An arrow on the brass body indicates the direction of flow.
- Flush controller box with sensor eye for wall or ceiling mount above the urinals
- Norgren (Webber) Solenoid valve for fitting to water supply (15mm compression fit)
- Approx 1m of 2 core cable to connect controller to solenoid
- 4.5v alkaline Duracell battery with tails.
A 240v Mains powered model is available at additional cost.See the 'More Product Info' tab for a list of other product featuresFurther details can be found at www.waterwatch.co.uk
- About Delivery Orders for flush controls are almost always despatched on an overnight service on the same working day if the order is received before 3:30pm. The products will be sent on the next working day if the order is made after then. Normal delivery to a UK mainland address via UPS couriers costs £10 (excluding VAT) per order, irrespective of quantity,For locations outside of the UK mainland, including UK islands and Ireland, delivery costs will vary depending upon the size and weight of the consignment. Please call 0345 202 4535 for a quote.
The delivery times stated for this product are representative of what we achieve in 95% of cases for this specific product. If we have reason to believe that one or more of the items in your order will not be delivered within the stated time, we will contact you as soon as possible with a new delivery date, giving the option to cancel the order. Please note that we are unable to specify the time of day your order will be delivered and all goods must be signed for.
- More Product Info
- Up to 90% savings on water costs
- Extremely reliable and low maintenance
- Vandal resistant case made from heavy gauge steel
- Battery low indicator as standard on battery powered model
- Low power consumption - typical battery life 2-4 years depending on frequency of flush
- Wide angled passive infra-red sensor, occupancy detection
- Simple calibration for correct cistern fill times and flush frequencies
- Valve open switch to facilitate cistern fill time
- Maximum flush frequency is up to 4 per hour
- Janitorial flush (can be set for 12 hours or 24 hours of non-use)
Control box: This is warrantied for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. This is on a return to base service.
Solenoid: The solenoid is also warrantied for 12 months from the date of purchase, but this is restricted to manufacturing defects only. Deposits left by hard water (limescale) or debris from the water supply (often as a result of a failure to purge the water supply before installation) can cause the solenoid to stick. It is a relatively easy process to clean the valve and the process is described in the product instructions.
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague