Drinking Fountain - Heavy Duty Cast Iron Wall Mounted - White
Traditional multi-purpose wall mounted drinking fountain constructed from 10mm thick cast Iron finished in a white plastic coating. It is robust, hygienic and can be wall mounted at adult or junior height. Widely used for many years in schools, parks and other public areas.
• Hygienic design - The water jet is located in a dished recess protected by a stainless steel cover plate which prevents access to the nozzle with the mouth and contamination form bird droppings etc.
• Bottle and cup filling - Innovative downward water jet design allows users the ability to fill sports bottles and is less sensitive to drops in water pressure.
• Easy operation - Toggle lever operation makes it easy for small children to operate and drink from, a slight push or pull being all that is necessary.
• Anti-tamper- Water control components are enclosed in the back structure reducing the risk of vandalism or tampering.
• Simple connections - Exposed water supply and waste drainage connections are made to the underside of the drinking fountain.
• Frost damage protection - If the water supply is accidently left on during freezing conditions a sacrificial flange washer prevents frost damage to valve (Washer available as a spare (NW86/15)
Pressures & operating conditions:
½” BSP exposed water inlet connection
¾” BSP exposed waste drainage connection (Optional 1¼” BSP waste adaptor is available HN01012)
Factory set to suit 2.8bar water pressure (Can be adjustable by the installer)
Due to the weight of the drinking fountain it is only suitable for fixing to solid walls or timber frame.
Depth: 356mm (projection from wall)
- About Delivery
DFNW-860 "NOVUS” drinking fountains are usually in stock for delivery within 2 to 3 working days. The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £10 per consignment. For locations outside of the UK mainland, including UK islands and Ireland, delivery costs will vary depending upon the size and weight of the consignment. Delivery may also take longer. Please call 0345 202 4535 for a quote and further information.
The delivery times stated for this product are representative of what we achieve in 95% of cases for this specific product. If we have reason to believe that one or more of the items in your order will not be delivered within the stated time, we will contact you as soon as possible with a new delivery date. Please note that we are unable to specify the time of day your order will be delivered and all goods must be signed for. At time of delivery, please check goods for damage in transit before signing for them in order to avoid disputes over when and where any damage was caused. All goods are checked thoroughly before leaving the warehouse.
- Send to Colleague
Send to Colleague